Pages

Friday, May 18, 2012

In the Woods: Happy Perfect Lungs!

Green All Around Us...

Sunshine; One of the Lakes
Shades of Green and Blue...

 On Saturday, we went for a hike around Cold Springs on the Hudson.  It was a gorgeous day.  The memory of my cold was still fresh and my lungs were not completely back to normal.  The fresh air would do me good, but I had no idea just how good it would be for me.  I had absolutely no problems walking for three hours and there was not one cough, my lungs felt back to normal, were they?  Well, as soon as I returned to the city I felt a slight constriction again.  Could it be that the diminished air quality has an almost immediate effect on my lungs, does NYC cause that much stress?  Am I that fragile now?  Well, I am making a note of that!

No comments:

Post a Comment