Pages

Thursday, September 10, 2015

Keeping Cool during Record Heat of 2015/2: Chilled Jade Rollers; Cooling Foot Baths, etc.

Using jade rollers; what a lovely discovery!
A fun way to cool off (we only use air conditioning in one room) was using "chilled" jade rollers on the face; Mowgli and I both loved it.  

I also did it on my friend K in combination with facial reflexology.  He liked it as well and referred to the experience as "trippy."  

R, however, did not like it;  I also suggested it to another friend of mine who did not like the idea. I guess it is not everybody's cup of tea. I suppose one could also warm them. Note to myself: explore once it gets colder.

In addition, I used cool water with a few drops of lavender or other essential oils in a bucket to cool off through the feet.  It seemed to keep me cool all night. 

The refreshing waters of Raymondskills Waterfalls in the Poconos Mountains in Pennsylvania were a delight to stand in last weekend.

Sitali is cooling as far as pranayama is concerned; a few breaths can make a huge difference.

Sincerely Yours,
BIRGIT NAGELE, ARCB, LVCYT
www.ban-chi.net


  

No comments:

Post a Comment