Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Empire State Sunset - Inspired by "Endangered Species" Projections

It was so much fun to stop on my way home from the Open Center a few weeks ago and crouch, squat, and stretch (it's important) and look for ways to project the lovely flowers unto the naturally lit Empire State Building (being creative is important).  I think I was inspired (I get inspired very easily) by the recent "Endangered Animals" projection which I missed but saw photos of.  NYC sunsets are so beautiful and always result in me feeling peaceful and appreciative which are very important ingredients for overall health.  That said, I missed today's sunset because I was working on this blog.       

Sincerely Yours,
BIRGIT NAGELE, ARCB, LVCYT
www.ban-chi.net

No comments:

Post a Comment