Pages

Monday, February 27, 2012

A pictorial-Chamomile treatment for Mowgli

Looks like a pussy eye to me....
...time again for soothing Chamomile tea...







.....after a minute or so, Mowgli is resting  his head on my leg;-)...

This was the second time I treated Mowgli's eye with Chamomile (tea).  By now he is so used to getting his Dien Cham sessions (and sometimes a  full body massage that includes the belly) that he knows when I approach to "treat him" it will feel good, that he'll like it; he did not object to the treatment at all, as a matter of fact he actively participated by holding still and relaxing with ocean breath (yeah, to you yogis out there ujaii breath)!  Of course I also tease him a lot all the time, but he is very trusting and he knows I will not hurt him.  I let him smell and lick the paper towel immersed in cooled off Chamomile tea so he knew what he was getting himself into.  It all just took a minute; I repeated the process later in the afternoon and will do it again in the evening, I hope to not encounter any puss tomorrow morning.










































































No comments:

Post a Comment