Pages

Thursday, August 11, 2016

The Healing Power of the Breath (Dr. Brown/Dr. Gerbarg)

Please, bear with  me, while I am trying to figure out, why the formatting gets so messed up.. it looks fine, when I save and publish...HELP.

Regal and I set foot into our first workshop with Dr. Brown in 2007.  I believe we were the only participants who were neither 9/11 relief workers nor first responders.  I was actually looking for a volunteer opportunity (as reflexologist) with the 9/11 community, but instead we signed up for our first 2-day workshop with Dr. Brown/STWS.org, another followed and a few 1 1/2 hour follow-up workshops sinceForever grateful for the timing as well as the day "coherence breath" was added to my self care and teaching tools.  I have gifted the book (it comes with a CD) recommended it at trainings/workshops and even sent one to a buddy in Norway.

- Coherence Breath is a really good breath to be aware of; we all benefit from being alert and relaxed at the same time most of the time.  


The book is available online as well as at Kripalu (VT) and the Open Center in New York. 


Blessings,

Birgit 


No comments:

Post a Comment