Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Dadi, the Shopkeeper

As I was getting coffee at a deli on the Upper West Side, I encountered this beautiful creature, one of the shop keepers:-).   He jumped off a counter and came running to greet me and I had a cat client.   He was very loving to begin with and loved the facial reflexology session (I used the same reflexes as on dogs).


I returned a few days later and again he greeted me and I was looking forward to more visits.  My work with animals provides me with so much comfort at a time that I find rather intense and in turn they experience relaxation.  Mutual benefits.

The third and fourth time I returned, he was busy behind the counter.  I was told his name was Dadi.  I think he might be the boss:-).  Check my blog for more info on reflexology for animals (mostly dogs).  Thank you for your visit.

Blessings,

Birgit Nagele, ARCB, LVCY, TSY

Return to balance now:
- Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth on a ha sound...and again, and again, then return to natural breathing and observe...

- Reflexology(feet/hands/face/DIY/Dogs)
Yoga (Gentle Mat, LV Chair Yoga, TSY)
- Private Clients, Corporate, Events 2 Re-Balance 
- EuNYCe (Educating about Reflexology locally, internationally)
- NYC-based 
Tel: (917) 664-5792







No comments:

Post a Comment