Pages

Monday, January 16, 2017

"I have a 4yr female pug, Butter. She has a tendency


"I have a 4yr female pug, Butter. She has a tendency to run a bit antsy. For years I have used the Thunderjacket to calm her. I have been using Brigit's massage techniques (reflexology) on Butter five days a week as a morning routine. Since starting, Butter is calmer and needs her Thunderjacket far less. Thank you, Brigit! Hell's Kitchen Pug owner" 

"We have shown some of our volunteers and are having some good feedback from them. I'm definitely looking forward to the video. :)" - I demoed the protocol to the manager of a no-kill shelter in NC.

"The techniques that Birgit taught me to apply to my dog are really effective.  He is much more relaxed and he really enjoys the sessions.   I perform the exercises 3-4 times a week and my dog and I really connect during the session."

- In the above photo, I am shown doing the protocol on sweet RADHE (named after Krishna's girlfriend) Shri Jasnath Asan in India.  Thank you, Sherry Minnard for taking us. So yes, the protocol can also be done on cows.  

- I have furthermore had a chance to work on some puppies in New Delhi and in Rajasthan, most of them street dogs.  It started with Raja when I first arrived in Delhi.  My posts focusing on  India will follow in the not so far future if all goes well.  


While I personally know how effective reflexology is, testimonials from clients are always helpful to demonstrate results.  Thank you so much.  If you have anything you would like to share about the protocol I may have shared with you, please send me a PM via info@ban-chi.net or via messenger.  If you like, please, include a photo of you and your relaxed puppy (after the session).  


Many thanks to all of you have appreciation for my work.  And as always many thanks to Marie-France Muller for her no-nonsense approach to facial reflexology and thus inspiring my COMPLIMENTARY protocol that can be done at any time really.  

Please stay tuned for a respective video. 

Thank you.  Your visit is always appreciated.  

Blessings

Birgit Nagele, ARCB, LVCY, TSY

Return to balance now:
- Inhale through the nose, exhale through the mouth on a ha sound...and again, and again, then return to natural breathing and observe...

- Reflexology(feet/hands/face/DIY/Dogs)
Yoga (Gentle Mat, LV Chair Yoga, TSY)
- Private Clients, Corporate, Events 2 Re-Balance 
- EuNYCe (Educating about Reflexology locally, internationally)
- NYC-based 
Tel: (917) 664-5792






No comments:

Post a Comment