Pages

Thursday, March 9, 2023

Does Ember “Reflex?”



I noticed her using the leg of our table. Am I joking? Partially yes, because I do not know with certainty. 

However, she receives facial and also some foot reflexology regularly, and I also noticed Mowgli using objects to "reflex" areas I reflexed.

Some previous posts on observations surrounding our canine friends/wolves: 
- And here you can see a wolf sister “reflexing” her late brother? 

- Here you can see a dog who had received reflexology talking his friend into reflexology. 

- Here you can see Mowgli using my faux reflexology path. 

- Here Mowgli was using a bone to reflex. 

Thank you for your visit.

Best wishes,
Birgit (or Billie)
 

Birgit Nagele, ARCB, LVCY, TCTSY-F

She/Her 

Reflexology & Yoga (focus: chair) 

Trauma-Sensitive Care 

-  You are welcome to use and share our complimentary One Minute Reflexology for Animals.  Perhaps it is as helpful to you as it has been for us. 

https://icr-reflexology.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/PAWS.pdf 

IG: https://www.instagram.com/glimpses/?r=nametag

No comments:

Post a Comment