Pages

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Anemia - Week 9

The neck/occiput points continued to be very helpful throughout week 9 and alleviated neck pains and a headache that seemed related to it; on Sunday I had a terrible tummy ache.  In retrospect I wondered whether I was coming down with a stomach flu (I am not sure I ever had one thus did not really know what it is supposed to feels like, however I heard it was going around). - I was too tired to look up a protocol as we were driving back to the city and decided to use what I remembered; I worked the stomach zone as per the frog on the face image and a point close to the belly button on the L side that - as I was once told - can help with stomach issue - and I also focused on breathing into the area - about 1 1/2 hours later it was all gone and I was back to normal - was it something I had eaten for lunch?  I skipped dinner  and decided to start drinking fresh ginger tea just in case something was brewing, but luckily that was it.
I should add that I have not been doing the beginning of a cold protocol since I have not had the usual morning sniffle these last couple of days.  Thank god I have not yet had a cold this fall/winter.  Perhaps the combination of using the neti pot and the mentioned protocol helped to get rid of the morning sniffles - I used it twice or three times last week.
Here are some additional findings: (p. 156); a. Pain, b. Shooting Pain; these protocols are on my list of protocols to explore - would one of them have also alleviated my neck pain/head ache had I been aware of them and perhaps my tummy ache more quickly?

2 comments:

MG said...

B, you certainly are the “Facial Reflexology A Self Care Manual” Explorer! Your exploring seems to be becoming more and more refined. With a little research and experimentation, you are hitting the mark time and again. Glad to hear you were able to resolve your stomach issues and that you have steered clear of colds so far. A well earned result of your exploring!

#reflexologyandyoga4balance said...

MG, thank you. And thank you for joining. I do think the honorary title I gave myself is a bit long.
This morning I woke up with a stuffy right nostril but perhaps it was for the best since Mowgli had a big accident at night (did the lunar eclipse throw him off?) well-it did not smell great at all.
In any case, I will continue the protocol as needed and perhaps use the neti pot as well. I think once we understand that health and thus self care is a journey rather than a destination we are good. As for the stomach issue; I would think that its passing was sped up by the facial keys a bit. -BN

Post a Comment