Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Needles and Pins

This morning I decided to hit the computer before I was done with breakfast; I was sitting on a different chair - not the usual Balance Ball Chair but a stool with a somewhat uncomfortable seat. Nevertheless, I was very focused as I read an important email and looked at the attachments carefully. I remained in the same seated position for quite some time; having sat down quickly, I positioned my feet underneath the chair rather than a 90 degree angle to the calves as I usually do.
As I was done and getting ready to get up, I realized my right foot had fallen asleep (needles and pins); knowing how unpleasant it can be to get up this way and without hesitating, I resorted to the frog on the face image and rubbed the appropriate area on the chin with the knuckle of my index finger; it took seconds; I felt the undoing immediately and got up with ease without much delay.

1 comment:

MG said...

I can't wait till my feet fall sleep to try this!

Post a Comment