Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Auction - Supporting P.S. 212 in Midtown

There is still a bit of time left to do some bidding on a private session with me in support of my friend's daughter's school in Hell's Kitchen.  
"One-hour private reflexology session to relax--combo facial and foot reflexology, fully clothed." (out of Columbus Circle area studio).  Here is a recent testimonial and there are many more on my website and on Facebook in case you have not had a session with me before.
"The reflexology with Birgit was different than I have had before.

 She based her intensity and style on my personal energy and sensitivity. I went into an in between state of wake and sleep even though I was in a loud expo hall. I liked the gentleness she had and after the session my legs and feet were very loose and I was in a deep state of relaxation. It made standing all day much easier and relaxed my whole body and mind. Birgit's technique was well rounded because it not only moved and cleared physical blockages but also mental chatter. - Benjamin D'Amico

Best wishes and namaste,

Birgit Nagele, ARCB, LVCY, TSY

This may help you to shift from fight/flight to more ease:
- Inhale through the nose and exhale through the mouth on a ha sound, and two more times, then return to natural breathing and observe...

- Reflexology(feet/hands/face/DIY/Dogs)
Yoga (Gentle Mat, LV Chair Yoga, TSY)
- Private Clients, Corporate, Events 
- EuNYCe (Educating about Reflexology locally, internationally)
- NYC-based 
Tel: (917) 664-5792

No comments:

Post a Comment