Pages

Monday, January 10, 2011

Stress Relief - Week 12

Unfortunately, I have not yet resumed with my stress relief protocols because I seem to have lost my grids and haven’t had a chance to re-make them. I used a protocol from the book to ease menstrual cramps though. The shortcut is to tap along the curve of the chin. I found it pretty effective. I also used a heating pad but didn’t need to take any medication.
I don’t think I had a single headache the entire span of the study (weeks 1 through 10). Headaches are in my plan of action. But since taking my current hiatus, I have had at least 2 headaches. I plan to resume with my stress relief protocols ASAP!

1 comment:

#reflexologyandyoga4balance said...

Sounds like headaches are part of the past for you right now, M! Thanks for sharing about the tapping on the chin to release menstrual pains! - BN

Post a Comment