Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

stiff neck week 8

Ok so the reason I'm late is because it took me a few days to remember what I wanted to include in this blog. First, I would like to comment n MG's blog about sequencing: I don't think you are over thinking it at all and I would like to figure it out. For now, though, I've been trying to separate the different sequences by using point 0 if I'm combining my programs.

Now how many of you know the difference between arthritis and arthrosis? I have to admit that even as a nurse I was not sure. arthritis is inflammatory and arthrosis is degenerative. I bring this up because my back and hip have been bothering me at the end of the day, so guess what I started doing?! That's right MFM has point sequences for both arthritis and arthrosis of different body parts. It does help, but not for long and only if I stay off my feet.

I am going to have to start writing each day though cuz by the time I go to blog its hard to remember especially if you don't blog til Tues. or Wed.

2 comments:

#reflexologyandyoga4balance said...

Hi Rudi,
1. If I understood correctly M, you and I are now all on the same page - we all do all our sequences separately and you and I (and perhaps M as well) use Point 0 or Point 0 Zone before going on to the next one.
2. Keeping a notebook helps - I could not blog without consulting mine.
3. When I first came across arthrosis, I thought it was arthritis misspelled; good luck - BN

MG said...

I also use point 0 or the point 0 zone before going on to my next sequence. And I was also in the dark about arthritis and arthrosis. So is arthritis a once in a while affliction whereas arthrosis is a chronic condition?

Post a Comment