Pages

Thursday, December 23, 2010

Stress Relief - Week 10

Inspired by B’s week 7 post and in response to my goal for week 9, I did a standard session on the Saturday of week 10 looking for sensitive areas. I started with the basic session for relaxation and toning up and then went through the sequence as MFM suggests. I was a little disappointed with the exercise as I didn’t find much sensitivity but maybe that's not a bad sign.
There was slight pain/discomfort in points 34, 124, 180, 19, 17, 87 and 16 but nothing strongly discernible. Stimulating point 50 created a nice feeling in my neck/shoulder on the right side. The region around point 7 warmed as I worked it. I felt a release in my sinuses when I worked point 3, my sinuses cleared after the second stimulation of point 342 and my nose started running once I had finished the session.
After the standard session, I did my four usual protocols and point 124 was less painful.
Congratulations on finishing the study, ladies, and thank you for sharing your insights!
I will post photos of the tools I use later this week. My "notebook" is, unfortunately, just a collection of pieces of paper.

2 comments:

#reflexologyandyoga4balance said...

Hi M, Thanks for sharing your findings regarding the standard session. You have been mentioning your sinuses a lot. Have they ever caused you problems?
The labels are helpful -I just did a search and realized that I tried the standard session already myself, but perhaps it would be a good idea to do it least once a week to check in with areas that may not be part of the customized protocol - any thoughts? - BN

MG said...

A standard session a week sounds like a good idea to me. I'm not aware of problems with my sinuses but it's possible that they have been the unknown cause of other ailments like headaches.

Post a Comment