Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

Stress Relief - Week 7

Inspired by the book I mentioned last week, Born to Run, I’ve altered my diet a little. Last week, I started eating salad for lunch on days I work, a practice I plan to continue. For the past 13 years, my diet has been mostly vegetarian. I started eating meat again about 3 years ago but I think I will cut back again.
I had some sort of reaction to something at the beginning of week 7. It’s something I’ve experienced before but I’ve never known what causes it. The symptoms are hardly visible but the skin on my face seems to harden and the outer layer gets dry and flaky. It lasts a few days and is gone. It’s like I’m shedding the top layer of skin. I wasn’t sure what protocols to work for this because I don’t really know what it is. My son was home sick throwing up around the same time but I’m not sure if the two could be related.
Other than that I have felt pretty good this week. Oddly optimistic. Maybe it's the Christmas spirit.
I noticed this week that I have been working point 50 on the wrong side of my face. I was looking at the grid of the face in my plan of action and thinking it was a mirror image. Point 50 falls on the left side of the grid so I was working the left side of my face. But the left side of the grid actually corresponds to the right side of my face. So for the first time this week I worked point 50. I may have imagined it but point 50 seemed to groan “finally, you have found me!” once it felt the pen.

1 comment:

#reflexologyandyoga4balance said...

Happy ending for Point 50. I had the same problem at one point, but I forgot to mention it, in my case it was Point 37 which is on the L and I worked it on the R for a while..BN

Post a Comment